Email, Spam Control, How to gain registrar access for departmental IT support and network administrators
I am a network administrator or IT support staff member on campus, and I would like to be able to help my users with Spam Control.
Beginning December 19th, everyone can access a NEW web interface for all digest and spam policy options at: https://go.illinois.edu/spamdigest.
- Consultants and IT Pros no longer need to do this for customers.
- You will no longer need a link from a digest.
- From the web interface, you will log in with your NetID and password.
- The NEW name is Spam Digest, and customers will receive an End User Digest (Digest).
- Emails will come from the new system (email@example.com). All future spam digests will come from this address.