Email, Spam Control, How to stop daily digests or blank digests
To unsubscribe from Tech Services Spam Control's daily digests, do the following:
I would like to continue using Tech Services Spam Control but would no longer like to receive Spam Control daily digests.
- Open a recent Spam Control daily digest email in your email account's inbox. Usually these are titled as "Digest: (a number) New Messages". Alternatively, you can request a new digest from https://spam-control.illinois.edu/
- Click on the Manage My Options link near the top of the digest
- In the new window that appears, click on the Profile button located in the bottom-left corner of the screen.
- Make sure Settings is selected from the left-hand menu (it will appear in bolded typeface). Uncheck both "Send digest with new messages in my Digest" and "Send digest even when I have no messages in my Digest".
- Press the Save button in the upper-left corner. After completing these steps, you will no longer receive Spam Control daily digests.