Email, Spam Control, How to remove email address from blocked senders list
To remove an email address from your blocked senders list, do the following:
How do I remove an email address from the blocked senders list.
- Open a recent CITES Spam Control daily digest email in your email
account's inbox. Usually these are titled as "Digest: (a number) New
Messages". Alternatively, you can request a new digest from https://spam-control.illinois.edu/.
- Click on the "Manage My Options" in the email.
- Click on "Blocked Senders List" in the left menu.
- Place a checkmark in the checkbox next to the email address you'd like to remove from the list.
- Click on the "Delete" icon at the top of the web page. The email address should now be removed from your blocked senders list.