Email, Spam Control, How to add an email address to your safe senders list
To add senders to your personal "Safe Senders List"
How do I add addresses to my "safe sender's list? Certain email keeps getting blocked and they aren't spam, what can I do?
- Open a recent Spam Control daily digest email in your email account's inbox. Usually these are titled as "Digest: (a number) New Messages". Alternatively, you can request a new digest from https://spam-control.illinois.edu/
- Click on "Manage My Options" link on the right side of the email, above the listing of your quarantined spam.
- A new window that contains your Spam Control preferences should appear.
- On the left navigational menu, click on the "Safe Senders List" link.
- Click "New" in the top left corner in order to add a new address.
- Enter the email address you would like to add and click on "Save".
- Repeat Step 6 to add additional email addresses.