Password Registrar, How to become or renew a NetID Password Registrar
This page contains information about how to become/renew a password registrar.
To become a Password Registrar
- Fill out the Request for Password Registrar Access form; note that the signature of a director or department head is required.
- Submit the form in person or email it to Technology Services Help Desk, 1211 DCL, MC-256, 1304 W. Springfield Ave, Urbana, IL 61801, or fax the form to 217-333-4368. Note that the Password Registrar service manager may contact you for clarification of application information.
- Registrar applicants will be notified by email from the Help Desk whether their request has been approved or denied.
To renew Password Registrar access
- If no changes to your current access are needed (e.g. access times, IP addresses): send an email to email@example.com stating that you wish to renew your Password Registrar access and that no changes are needed.
- If changes are required, please submit a new Password Registrar Access form.