Passwords, Setting and modify password recovery options
There are now three recovery options that you can set in the event that you have forgotten your password. At least one of these options is required unless you decide to opt-out. Opting out of setting recovery options will almost always require you to walk-in to a Help Desk location in the event that you forget your password.
- Visit the Password Manager.
- Click on "modify recovery options"
- Log in with your NetID and password
- Input at least one of the three options for password recovery in the boxes on screen
If you need to use an international phone number, click on the button on the left with the flag icon to display a drop down menu where you can change the country.
- The next screen should show a confirmation to indicate that you have successfully modified your password recovery options.