Skype for Business, Mobile Devices
This page contains information about Skype for Business Mobile
- Skype for Business Mobile may use cellular minutes and/or cellular data: Skype for Business uses WiFi by default for calls and video, but Skype for Business' Simultaneous Ring and Forwarding features may use your cellular minutes and data plan if you are out of WiFi range and answer a call using the mobile app.
Visit the Skype for Business Mobile app pages to learn more.
Download and installation
Download the Skype for Business Mobile Client for your device from:
Use these settings when configuring your device:
- Email address: email@example.com
- User Name: UOFI\yournetid
- Password: your AD password
- Check "save password" (so that you won't need to re-authenticate whenever you change networks)