Email, Exchange Outlook 2010, Some message bodies cannot be read in Outlook 2010
This can be caused by a display error in Outlook 2010. Please take the following steps:
I'm receiving some emails that when viewed in Outlook 2010 have no information in the body of the messages. When viewed in other email clients, all content is visible.
- Open Outlook 2010
- Double-click on one of the messages that has a blank body
- Go to File / Options
- Make sure the Mail tab is selected on the left, and click on the 'Stationery and Fonts...' button on the right
- Make sure 'Personal Stationery' is selected at the top of the window
- Look farther down the window to the 'Composing and reading plain text messages' section
- Click on the 'Font' button below that header. A new window will pop-up
- Look for the 'Font color:' option. It should say 'Automatic' Click on the drop down arrow next to 'Automatic' and make certain that the color black is selected
- restart the application and see if you can now see the 'blank' message.