Email, Mozilla Thunderbird, My sent messages are not saved.
Sometimes Thunderbird will not save your sent messages in the location you would like it to. To change this location, do the following:
How do I make Thunderbird save my sent messages? How do I change where Thunderbird is saving my sent messages?
1. Open Thunderbird.
2. Click on the "Tools" menu.
3. Select the "Account Settings" option.
4. Click on the "Copies & Folders" option under your email account.
5. Find the "When sending messages, automatically:" section.
6. Place a check next to "Place a copy in:"
7. Click on "Other"
8. If you have IMAP setup, you can select either a local folder or your sent items folder
9. Click OK.
You can also do the same for your Drafts and Templates folders