Email, Exchange, OWA, How to create a filter in the Outlook Web App
To do this:
I want to create a rule to filter certain email
- Log in to the Outlook Web App: https://webmail.illinois.edu
- Click "Options" in the upper right corner
- Click "Create an inbox rule"
- In the center pane, click "New" to open the window to create a new inbox rule
- Use the drop-down menu for "When the message arrives, and:" to select the criteria you want mail to be filtered by
- Use the drop-down menu for "Do the following:" to select what is done with the filtered mail.
- Click "Save"
- Accept the warning about using the Outlook Web App or Windows PowerShell to modify your rules by clicking "OK".
To modify an existing inbox rule, follow steps 1-3 above, then highlight the rule you want to modify and click "Details".To delete an existing inbox rule, follow steps 1-3 above, then highlight the rule you want to delete and click the X icon in the center pane.