Illinois Compass 2g, Adding a User
On this page you can learn how to add users to your courses and designate each user’s role.
Illinois Compass course space owners can now add users to their courses and designate each user’s role. To add a user to your course space, follow the steps below.
- In your course space, go to the Control Panel and click on Users and Groups.
- Select Users.
- Click the Find Users to Enroll button.
- Under Enroll Users, enter the individual’s NetID as the Username.
- Select the role of the individual from the Role dropdown menu.
For more information on the available roles in Illinois Compass 2g, visit the Roles in Illinois Compass 2g page.
- Keep Enrollment Availability set to Yes.
- Click Submit.