Compass course space owners can now add users to their courses and
designate each user’s role. To add a user to your course space, follow
the steps below.
- In your course space, go to the Control Panel and click on Users and Groups. Select Users.
- Click the Find Users to Enroll button.
- Under Enroll Users, enter the individual’s NetID as the Username. Add user.
- Select the role of the individual from the Role dropdown menu.
For more information on the available roles in Illinois Compass 2g, visit the Roles in Illinois Compass 2g page.
- Keep Enrollment Availability set to Yes.
- Click Submit.