UC, Lync 2013, What You Can Do in an Audio or Video Meeting with Lync 2013 for Android
When you’re in an audio or video meeting you can:
On this page, you can learn how to control your device's audio and video during online meetings with Lync 2013 for Android.
- Tap the Mute icon to mute and unmute yourself.
- Tap the Hold icon to put the call on hold, and tap Hold again to resume the call.
- Tap the Dial pad icon to use the dial pad.
- Tap the Speaker icon to turn the speakerphone on or off.
- Tap the IM icon to view or send an IM to people in the meeting, and then tap the Phone icon to go back to the conversation screen. Or, swipe sideways to switch between the IM and Phone screen.
- Tap the red End icon to end the conversation.
- Tap the Video icon, and then tap Start my video to start your video.
When you’re in a video call, tap the Video icon, and then do one of the following:
- Switch camera to switch from the front or back camera.
- Stop my video to turn off your video, but still see another person’s video.
- End video to end everyone’s’ video for you only, but audio is still available.