UC, Lync 2013, View Someone's Contact Card in Lync 2013 for Android
On this page, you can learn how to view a contact's contact card information in Lync 2013 for Android.
The contact card displays information about people and provides several ways to communicate with someone. For example, you can send an instant message, start an audio or video call, or send an email message directly from someone’s contact card.
- To find a contact, tap the Contacts icon, second icon from the left, and then find the contact in your Contacts list or tap the Search icon at the top.
- Start typing their name, phone number or extension, or email address in the search box. Results are shown below the box.
- When you find the contact, tap their name to view status, personal note, and location, or do one of the following:
- Tap the IM icon to send an IM.
- Tap the Phone icon to call the contact.
- Tap the Video icon to start a video call.
- Tap the Email icon to send an email.