UC, Lync 2013, View Meeting Content with Lync 2013 for iPad
On this page, you can learn how to view Powerpoint presentations or other content while attending an online meeting in Lync 2013.
When you’re attending a Lync Meeting or an ad hoc audio or video conference call with 3 or more people, you can view shared PowerPoint presentations and screen sharing.
When you’re viewing content in a meeting, you can tap Stop Viewing to stop viewing content. To resume viewing, (if the content is still being presented), tap the Sharing icon at the top, and then select Start Viewing.
There are some limitations when you’re attending a Lync Meeting using Lync on the iPad:
- If Require Wi-Fi for Content is set to ON, then meeting content will not be shown when you attend a meeting and your iPad is connected over cellular data network.
- You can’t view any meeting content when you’re in an ad-hoc call with just one other person.
- You can’t present or share meeting content from Lync for iPad.
- You can only view PowerPoint presentations when the Lync Meeting is scheduled on Lync Server 2013.
- You can only view screen sharing in a Lync Meeting that is scheduled on Lync Server 2010 or 2013.
- You can’t view Whiteboard and Poll slides.
- Shared Notes isn’t supported.
- You can’t view or add annotations to PowerPoint slides.
- You can’t request control during sharing.
- You can’t save content from the meeting.
- You can only view PowerPoint slides that the presenter is showing. You can’t move to other slides in the presentation.