UC, Lync 2013, What You Can Do in an Audio or Video Meeting with Lync 2013 for iPad
On this page you can learn about audio and video controls during meetings in Lync 2013 for iPhone.
When you’re in an audio or video meeting you can:
- Tap the Mute icon to mute and unmute yourself.
- Tap the Hold icon to put the call on hold, and tap Hold again to resume the call.
- Tap the Dial pad icon to use the dial pad.
- Tap the Speaker icon to turn the speakerphone on or off.
- Tap the IM icon to view or send an IM to people in the meeting, and then tap the Phone icon to go back to the conversation screen.
- Tap the Video icon, and then tap Start My Video to start your video.
When you’re in video call, tap the Video icon and then tap one of the following:
- Switch Camera to switch from the front or back iPhone camera.
- My Camera Off to turn off your video, but still see another person’s video.
- Leave Video to end everyone’s video for you only, but still have audio.
- Cancel to cancel and go back to the conversation.
Remember when you join an audio or video meeting on Lync for iPhone, you won’t be able to see the meeting content.