UC, Lync 2013, What You Can Do in an Audio or Video Meeting with Lync 2013 for Windows Phone
On this page you can learn about audio and video controls during meetings in Lync 2013 for Windows Phone.
Remember when you join an audio or video meeting on Lync for Windows Phone, you won’t be able to see the meeting content. Here’s what you can do.
When you’re in a call you can tap to do this:
- Mute icon to mute and unmute the call.
- Hold icon to put the call on hold, and then tap the Hold icon again to resume the call.
- Speaker icon to turn the speaker phone on and off.
- Dial pad icon to use the dial pad.
- End call icon to end the entire conversation.
- IM icon to view or send an IM to people in the call, and then tap the Phone icon to go back to the audio conversation screen.
- Video icon to start your video.
When you’re in video call, tap the Video icon, and then tap one of the following:
- Stop camera to turn off your video, but still see another person’s video.
- Switch camera to switch from the front or back Windows Phone camera.
- Leave video to end everyone’s video for you only, but still have audio.
At the bottom of the screen, tap the More (…) icon to do the following:
- Leave conference to leave the meeting.
- See participants to view participants’ list in the meeting.
- Send as email to send an email copy of your conversation to someone.
- See conversations to view current and past conversations.