ICS, Adding Printers for ICS Lab Printing
This page contains links to information about printing at campus computer labs.
You will have needed to install the iPrint clint first: ICS, Papercut, Technology Services ICS Printing Instructions
Once you have installed iPrint, you can print to any of the campus printers supported by ICS with your own computer or laptop. It's just a matter of selecting the printer locations you need below.
- In one of the Housing labs
- In one of the ICS campus labs
- In the Business Instructional Facility (for MBA students)
- In the School of Labor and Employment Relations (for LER students)
- In the Digital Computing Lab (DCL)
- In the BNAACC Lab
Note: You must have iPrint already installed to add any of these printers to your computer. If you have not already installed iPrint, please follow the Windows installation instructions or the Mac installation instructions.