BDM/Xtender - Adding a Document
Instructions for how to add and index a document in BDM/Xtender.
Adding a Document through Banner using BDM
- Log into Banner and navigate to the appropriate Banner page.
- Enter the UIN/PO/INV to search for the person/PO/Invoice where document needs to be added. Then click the ADD.
The Document Index will open:
- Click the to browse for the document. Click UPLOAD.
- Some of the index fields will already contain data for you. Enter the Document Type, and any additional index information.
- Click SAVE to add the document.
Adding a Document through apps.uillinois.edu
- Choose the appropriate Application from the Applications list if you have access to more than one application.
- Click the New Document box.
Follow the steps above to browse for the document, add the required index fields, and SAVE to upload the document.