HR - Printing Earning Statements
You can print your earnings statement by accessing NESSIE and following the steps listed below:
How do I get a printout of my earnings that were direct deposited?
Go to NESSIE at: https://nessie.uihr.uillinois.edu/cf/index.cfm
1. Click the Compensation link
2. Click the Earnings Statement link
3. Read the information provided and click Continue
4. Logon with your NETID and NETID Password (if you have not already established a NETID password or have forgotten the password, you will need to contact TechServices)
5. Enter your 4 digit PIN and click Continue (if you need to create or have forgotten your password, click the Your PIN link).
6. The most recent earnings statement will be displayed. Click the Print Earnings Statement link to print the earnings statement. If you wish to view or print historical earnings statements, click the View Historical Earnings Statement link, select the pay period you wish to view/display from the drop down, and click Continue. To print the historical earnings statement, click the Print Earnings Statement link on the Historical Earnings Statement page.
7. Click Continue to go back to the most recent earnings statement.
8. Be sure to click the Log off NESSIE link on the top right side of your screen when finished with accessing information in NESSIE.