Illinois Compass 2g, Instructors, Delete a Requested Space
How do I delete my requested space in Compass 2g?
1. Go to compassspacerequest.illinois.edu
2. Enter your NetID and Active Directory Password.
3. Click Login.
4. Scroll to the bottom of the screen and click the Illinois Compass 2g Space Request Status and Edit link.
You will be presented with all space requests
associated with your NetID.
To delete your request:
1. Click the checkbox next to the title of the space and scroll to the Delete button.
2. A pop-up window will appear asking you to confirm that you want to delete the space. Click the Yes, Delete Space button to delete the space request.