Networking, IllinoisNet_Guest, Connecting with PS4
How do I connect to wireless with my PS4?
This page contains instructions for connecting your PS3 to campus wireless using the IllinoisNet_Guest SSID.
1) On your PS4 , go to Settings on the System Panel
2) Select Network Settings
3) Select View Connection Status. You will see this page. Find the MAC Address and Then Register that MAC address at http://go.illinois.edu/illinoisnetdevices
Note: If you wish to connect the PS4 using a WIRED Connection, connect an Ethernet cable to the device and register the WIRED/ETHERNET MAC.
4) Go back to network settings and select Set Up Internet Connection
5) Please select use Wi-Fi
6) Select Easy Setup then Select IllinoisNet_Guest
7) Select Continue, and your PS 4 should connect to wireless successfully