Online Ethics Training for University Employees - How to Access
How do I log in to the mandatory online ethics training course? What are the system requirements? What are the common errors? Who can I contact for technical support?
Accessing the online 2016 ethics training course for the first time
- Locate the email you received regarding ethics training. The email contains your Login ID and initial password. Do not use the unique password you chose last year as all passwords are reset annually.
From: "University Ethics Officer" email@example.com
Subject: 2016 Mandatory Ethics Training Login Detail for <your name>
- Go to the Ethics Training Login page for University Employees
- Enter your Login ID and password that were given to you in in the email and click Submit. Passwords are always set to an initial default of ethics#123.
- You will be asked to create your own unique password for 2016. Click Submit and you will receive confirmation that your password has been updated.
- Click Continue to your training
- Click Ethics Training for University Employees to begin the course
System requirements for accessing the ethics training course
- Windows: Internet Explorer 9/10/11, Firefox 37, Chrome 41
- Mac OS: Safari 8, Firefox 41, Chrome 41
Common error messages
“Your Training Account was not located. Please contact your University’s Ethics Officer.”
Check you are entering your Login ID and password correctly. Refer to the original email you received on October 1 from the University Ethics Officer for the correct spelling of your Logon ID.
Make sure you enter your new password twice on the password change screen and that they match exactly.