Webstore, Logging in to Lynda.com
I’m having trouble logging in to Lynda.com.
To access lynda.com you must login using one of the links below. Lynda.com cannot recognize your status as a University of Illinois faculty, staff, or student without first authenticating your credentials through one of these links.
To login, select the applicable link and enter your netid and password. If you are using a public computer, remember to log out of lynda.com once you are finished.
· Urbana/Champaign campus users: Use go.illinois.edu/lynda
· Chicago campus users: Use go.uic.edu/lynda
· Springfield campus users: Use go.uis.edy/lyndaTo access Lynda.com with an iPad or iPhone
· Scroll to the bottom of the app’s login page and select the "Web Portal Access" login method.
· Enter "uiuc.edu" for Urbana/Champaign campus logins, "uic.edu" for Chicago campus logins and "uis.edu" for Springfield campus logins.
· Login with your netid and password.
If you do not know your netid and password select the appropriate link below for help.
· Urbana/Champaign campus Help Desk: https://techservices.illinois.edu/get-help/help-desk
· Chicago campus users: http://www.uic.edu/depts/accc/accts/index.html
· Springfield campus users: http://www.uis.edu/informationtechnologyservices/techsupport/passwords.html