Connecting to a Printer on Chiprint2
Instructions for mapping to a network printer on Chiprint2.
1. Click the Start button, in the search box enter \\chiprint2. (Figure 1)
2. A new window will open. In the top right corner you will see a search box. (Figure 2)
3. Enter Department (ex. UAFR) into the search box and click Enter. A list of the printers for the department will be displayed. (Figure 3)
4. Click on the printer you want to connect too. Then Right click on the printer and select Connect. It will take a few minutes for the printer to download and install please be patient. (Figure 4)
5. Once the printer is installed you will be able to see it in Devices and Printers. When it is listed there you will be able to print to it.
This applies only to customers who are supported by AITS Client Services.