FormBuilder - How to Add a Form Group Administrator
Adding a Form Group Administrator at the Form Group Level.
A Unit Administrator wants to add a user as Form Group Administrator for a particular Form Group. Follow the steps below to assign a Form Group Administrator.
1. Select your unit.
Now you are at the Form Groups level.
2. Click Administrators button
3. Click Add New Group Member button
4. Member Type = Campus Account (default)
5. Campus User = NetID of the user
6. Select the appropriate campus from the drop-down list
7. Click Validate NetId
8. After the validation, the Campus User field will display the user's full name and email address
9. Select SAVE
User is now listed as a Form Group Administrator in the given Form Group
The user will now be able to access FormBuilder Admin for the given Form Group to edit the form, create reports, and manage responses.
If you have any questions, please contact AITS FormBuilder at email@example.com.