FormBuilder - How to Add or Delete a Form Group Administrator
Adding and deleting a Form Group Administrator at the Form Group Level.
A Unit Administrator wants to add a user as Form Group Administrator for a particular Form Group. Follow the steps below to assign a Form Group Administrator.
1. Select your unit.
Now you are at the Form Groups level.
2. Click drop-down button on the right of the form group
3. Click Manage Administrators
4. Enter NetID and Campus of new administrator
5. Click the "+" sign to add the new administrator.
6. User is now listed as a Form Group Administrator in the given Form Group
The user will now be able to access FormBuilder Admin for the given Form Group to edit the form, create reports, and manage responses.
7. To remove/delete an administrator click the delete button.
8. A box will appear at the top of the page indicating that the user has been removed.
9. The administrator has been removed and will no longer appear under Administrators.
If you have any questions, please contact AITS FormBuilder at email@example.com.