ATLAS Reporting - Check List When You Experience Difficulty Accessing Reports
A quick list for troubleshooting when accessing reports.
If you experience difficulty accessing the report we sent you. Please check the following:
First, check if you are on campus or off campus.
If you are off campus, in order to access our reports, please make sure to log into VPN - Cisco AnyConnect. For details of VPN, please follow the link here. https://www.cites.illinois.edu/vpn/
Second, if you try to access the report from a Mac:
- Click on the Go menu
- Select “Connect to Server”
- In the Server field, enter the link for Mac users we sent in the email when the report was delivered. The link starts with smb://ad.uillinois.edu/atlas/Dept/reportingservices/.
- Click OK
- When you're prompted for credentials, make sure to specify UOFI as the domain. Log in with your NetID and AD password.
- Once logged in, browse to the folder we specified in the email, and you should see your files there.
- Click on the Start Menu
- Select Run
- In the Run field, enter the link for PC users your received when the report was delivered. The link starts with \\ad.uillinois.edu\atlas\Dept\reportingservices\.
- Hit the Enter key.
- From there you may be prompted for credentials. Enter the following:
- Username: "UOFI\" plus your NetID (with no quotes or spaces)
- Password: <whatever you set your Active Directory password to>