How do I access my 1098-T?
Information regarding who receives a 1098-T and how to print the document.
The 1098-T is a U.S. Tax document.
The University of Illinois will deliver your completed IRS Form 1098-T to you electronically every year you have a reportable transaction. If you are a non-resident alien, the 1098-T is not automatically issued to you. Non-resident aliens must contact USFSCO Customer Service to request a 1098-T.
To view and print your Form 1098-T:
- Log into Student Self Service;
- Select Account Billing Information;
- Check mark on both "Payment alert acknowledgement" and "Financial Aid alert acknowledgement"
- Select 1098-T Tax Information;
- Select Tax Year;
- To print, use your browser’s Print function.
For additional questions about your 1098-T form, contact USFSCO Customer Service.