College of FAA: Departmental Overview
OverviewThis page provides both general and department specific information regarding printing within the College of Fine and Applied Arts.
- All faculty and staff print customers.
- For general printing needs, please select an article below.
- For department specific needs, please click on the the name of your department below.
Faculty and Staff Printing
|Architecture||Art + Design||BRC||Dance|
|FAA Admin||Japan House||KAM||KCPA
Student and Computer Lab Printing
|Architecture||Art + Design||Landscape Architecture|
General Printing Information
- Mac OS X - Adding a Networked Print Queue (LPD)
- Mac OS X - Adding a Networked Print Queue (SMB)
- Mac OS X - Print Job "On Hold (Authentication required)"
- Music: Secure Printing to Konica/Minolta MFP's
- PaperCut Monthly Billing Procedures
- PaperCut: Paid Printing in FAA Labs
- PaperCut: User Support and Business Operations
- Printing With PaperCut
- Windows - Adding a Networked printer
- For general support please contact the Technology Services at FAA Help Desk.