College of FAA, Services, Department Printing Overview
This article applies only to Faculty, Staff and Students of the College of Fine and Applied Arts (FAA).
OverviewThis page provides both general and department specific information regarding printing within the College of Fine and Applied Arts.
- All faculty and staff print customers.
- For general printing needs, please select an article below.
- For department specific needs, please click on the the name of your department below.If your department/unit is listed as TBD, please check back soon as we are actively building our documentation. In the meantime, please make an Technology Services at FAA Help Desk help request.
Faculty and Staff Printing
|Architecture||Art + Design (TBD)||BRC (TBD)||Dance (TBD)|
|FAA Admin (TBD)||Japan House (TBD)||KAM (TBD)||KCPA (TBD)|
|Landscape Architecture (TBD)||Music||SEDAC (TBD)||Theatre (TBD)|
|Urban Planning (TBD)|
Student and Computer Lab Printing
|Architecture||Art + Design||Landscape Architecture|
General Printing Information
- Faculty/Staff Printing: Architecture
- Faculty/Staff Printing: Music
- Lab/Student Printing: Architecture
- Lab/Student Printing: DURP
- Lab/Student Printing: LA
- Lab/Student Printing: Theatre
- Mac OS X - Adding a Networked Print Queue (LPD)
- Mac OS X - Adding a Networked Print Queue (SMB)
- Mac OS X - Print Job "On Hold (Authentication required)"
- Music: Secure Printing to Konica/Minolta MFP's
- PaperCut Client Installation
- PaperCut monthly billing procedures
- PaperCut: Paid Printing in FAA Labs
- PaperCut: User Support and Business Operations
- Printing With PaperCut
- Windows - Adding a Networked printer
- For general support please contact the Technology Services at FAA Help Desk.