Networking, Wireless, Android and eduroam
1. Open the list of available wireless networks and select "eduroam"
This page describes how University of Illinois members can connect to the eduroam wireless network on their Android phone or tablet.
2. Enter the following settings:
- EAP method: PEAP
- Phase 2 authentication: MSCHAPv2
- CA certificate: (unspecified)
- Identity: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Anonymous identity: [leave blank]
- Password: Your NetID password
For more assistance, please contact the Technology Services Help Desk