ClassTech, Troubleshooting, DVD Player
Troubleshooting steps for DVD or Blu-Ray players in general assignment classrooms.
- Open the cabinet door as far as it will go. If the cabinet door is closed, the system may shut down.
- Ensure that the DVD or Blu-Ray Player has been powered on. There should be a power button on the front of the player itself (the player is located in the Audio Visual rack).
- Ensure that the DVD Player or Blu-Ray Player source is selected on the Control Panel.
- If these steps do not work and there is a Classroom PC, ask the instructor to try using the disc drive.
- If using the resident PC, the instructor will have to open VLC Media Player (icon is an orange cone) and select Media>>Open Disc>>Play