Digital Signage, Accessing Remote Desktop Server
Steps needed to access FWi Content Manager 5.7 through remote desktop.
Accessing Digital Signage Remote Desktop Server
From a Remote Desktop client:
- Open a connection to signage.techservices.illinois.edu
- When prompted, login using your NetID and Password (for first time users, it will take a few seconds to create a user profile)
- If you have previously logged into the server, proceed to step 6. If you are a first time user, the connection for FourWinds will need to be established first.
- Double-click on either 'FWI Setup' or 'FWI Setup Engineering' (if you work in the Grainger College of Engineering)
- Follow on the on-screen prompts to create the connection
- Open Content Manager