Digital Signage, Unable to Connect/Unable to Find Server
Troubleshooting Digital Signage Access Issue
Issue: Unable to Connect/User is not Authorized for Remote Access
- Cause: Provisioning Process
- Most likely the user has not been added into the proper security groups.
- Resolution: Add User to Proper Security Group
- The primary digital signage contact for the department should email the service team at firstname.lastname@example.org and a ticket will be created to address the issue.
Issue: Unable to Connect/Macs Not Allowed to Connect
- Cause: Incompatible Remote Desktop Client
- There are infrequent cases where specific Remote Desktop clients are not compatible with the Remote Desktop Services used for the Digital Signage Service. When attempting to connect, an error message appears indicating that Macs are not allowed to connect.
- Download and install the latest Microsoft Remote Desktop app from the Apple Store. This is the free Microsoft client and not the Apple client that must be purchased.