How to retrieve a Dell E-Quote using iBuy
Since retrieving a Dell E-Quote from the iBuy system is an infrequent task for most of us, this document will remind you exactly what to click to successfully retrieve an E-Quote
* Note: As of April, 2018, bulk discount standard quotes for desktops are available. As of June, 2018, that will also include laptops and monitors. To purchase off of these standard quotes, go to iBuy and select the vendor punchout (Dell, HP, or Lenovo) and look for "UIUC Mass Purchase Standards" or similar.
1. Go to the iBuy system, in an Internet browser.
2. Click the Login to iBuy link under the iBuy logo, on the right.
3. Enter your Enterprise ID and password.
4. Select Dell punchout from the list available punchouts.
5. Click E-Quotes on the right side, under the black header.
6. Enter the email address of the person that prepared the quote for you in the E-mail Address field
7. Click Retrieve E-Quote.
8. Select E-Quote Number: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX