2) Press any key on the keyboard to wake the machine.
3) If the Pic Mute button on the control panel is red, press it to turn it off, or there might be a separate Display Unmute button to press.
4) Turn the system on by pressing Display On on the control panel or Start with Audio and Video on a pullout touchscreen.
- Wait 30-90 seconds for the Display On button to stop blinking, or the touch panel to stop counting down.
- Press the PC button on the control panel.
5) Turn the tower on by pressing the power button on the front of the tower.
6) Turn the monitor on by pressing the power button on the lower-right corner of the monitor.
7) Check for any loose cables on the back of the monitor if there's no image on the monitor.
8) Press and hold the power button on the tower until the computer turns off. Then turn it on again.
9) Turn the rack on by flipping any switches on the equipment located around the DVD player.