ClassTech, Troubleshooting, Tablets
Troubleshooting steps for using tablets in General Assignment classrooms.
User is having difficulty projecting from their iPad/other tablet
- Turn the system on by pressing Display On on the control panel or Start with Audio and Video on a pullout touchscreen. Wait 30-90 seconds for the Display On button to stop blinking, or the touch panel to stop counting down. Press the PC button on the control panel.
- If the tablet is awake, turn it off.
- Unplug the adapter and plug it in again.Turn the tablet on.
- On the control panel, press the DVD button and then the Laptop button if they're using the VGA cable. If they're using the HDMI cable, press the DVD button and then the HDMI button.
- Netflix will not work due to copyright issues! They will have to get a DVD copy of their video and use the DVD player in the classroom or use YouTube to play their video.