Web Intelligence Rich Client - CS Job Already in Use Error
A customer received the following error message when trying to run an existing report in Web Intelligence Rich Client (Webi).
Customers received the error message, "Database error: (CS) Job already in use" when trying to run an existing report in Web Intelligence Rich Client.
The steps to correct this error are listed below.
1) Navigate to START
2) Type: regedit in search programs and files field
3) Click My Computer or Computer, you will have to navigate through the "tree" to get to the location to change the settings.
4) Click HKEY_CURRENT_USERS
5) Click Software
6) Click Microsoft
7) Click Windows
8) Click Current Version
9) Click Internet Settings
10) Go to EDIT, Select NEW, Select DWORD Value
11) In the "blank" folder type: ReceiveTimeout
12) In the pop up box, type: 36ee80 at Hexidecimal
13) Click Decimal, the Value will change to 3600000
14) Click OK
15) Reboot your machine