ATLAS Reporting - User Guide on ATLAS Reporting Services Online Box
ATLAS Reporting Services Online Box is used to share reports and data with clients at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Logging into Your Box AccountFirst thing's first. Here’s how to log in:
1. Go to Box Login Page or through the link we sent to you in the email directly.
2. Enter your AD email/password, then click Sign In.
Viewing ReportsOnce logged in, it’s easy to access the reports wherever you are through the link we provided to you in the email, or just navigate on your own since all ATLAS Reports are under the ATLAS Reporting Services Root Folder. You may view the reports/files online directly or download them at your convenience.
Uploading FilesIt’s a breeze to share files with ATLAS Reporting Services Group using Box. You’ve got two choices: Use Upload Files when you only have a few to share, or Use Upload Folders when the job’s a bit bigger.
1. Navigate to the Dropbox folder.
2. Click the Upload button and then choose Files or Folders.
3. A pop-up window will appear, allowing you to select the specific file(s)/folder(s) you want to upload from your computer.
4. Select the specific file(s)/folder(s), and click the Open button.