Creating a Skype for Business Meeting
Follow the steps below to easily create a Skype for Business meeting in Outlook 2013 and 2016 for conference calls, presentations, and/or video conferencing.
1. In Outlook, open Calendar
2. In the toolbar, click the "New Skype Meeting" button
3. You'll see a normal meeting invite, but it includes Skype Meeting info. You can copy and paste this info into a different email, if needed.
4. Add a subject and location
5. Add any text to the invite
6. Invite the attendees
6a. Note: if you are setting up an invite for a presentation in a specific room, invite that room just like a regular attendee
ex. aces_sims_room, aces_morgan_room, uie-mondo-it
6b. To join a meeting from an invited room, follow the quick steps here.
7. When you're ready, click "Send"