WebStore, Troubleshooting Adobe Site license software
Adobe site license software application is asking for sign in. Signing in with my University credentials produces an error.
The Adobe applications will not prevent the customer from signing in with their Adobe account but the Adobe site license applications should not require it. The Adobe site license installation packages are created to include the necessary serial number as part of the package. A serial number or login is not needed to use the software.
What causes the problem?
- The Creative Cloud Desktop Application should not be installed alongside the serialized installation packages. The Adobe site license installation packages distributed by U of I WebStore do not include the Create Cloud Desktop Application. If the Creative Cloud Desktop Application is installed on the computer alongside the serialized packages the serialization is broken and the software expects the customer to log in.
- Older versions of Adobe software such as Acrobat or Acrobat Reader.
- Adobe Photoshop Express, installed with Windows 10 v1607 (non LTSB)
How to correct the issue,
- Uninstall the Creative Cloud Desktop Application from the computer.
- Uninstall any older versions of the Adobe software on your computer.
- Then restart and test the application to see if the issue has been resolved.
If you continue to have issues contact firstname.lastname@example.org Windows: Mac:
Installers are available as .zip file. Unzip the file. Open the Build folder and double click setup.exe to begin the installation. If items exist in the Exceptions folder they can be installed using the Command Prompt.
Installers are available as .dmg file. Extract the .dmg file. Open the Build folder and double click XX_install.pkg to begin the installation. There are no Exceptions for the Macs