SCCM, Provisioning for your unit or college
Steps to provision SCCM for your unit or college.
Provisioning System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) for your unit or college
- Fill out the provisioning form found at http://go.illinois.edu/getsccm.
- Meet with the SCCM team to review the provisioning form.
- Install the SCCM console.
- Create collections to organize endpoints to manage.
- Install SCCM clients on endpoints.
- Use SCCM to create and deploy policies as needed. For example, SCCM, Installing SCEP or Windows Defender has instructions on migrating to System Center Endpoint Protection and Windows Defender.