Endpoint Services, SCCM, Provisioning for your unit or college
Steps to provision SCCM for your unit or college.
System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) Current Branch
University of Illinois IT Pros leveraging Technology Services Endpoint Service SCCM Current Branch
Provisioning System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) for your unit or college
- Fill out the provisioning form found at http://go.illinois.edu/epshelp.
- Meet with the SCCM team for initial training.
- Install the SCCM console on IT pro computers for administering SCCM for your unit.
- Within the console, create collections to organize endpoints to manage.
- Install the SCCM client on endpoints.
- Use SCCM to create and deploy content such as policies, applications, and task sequences as needed. For example, Endpoint Services, SCCM, Installing SCEP or Windows Defender has instructions on migrating to System Center Endpoint Protection and Windows Defender.