SCCM, Provisioning for your unit or college
Steps to provision SCCM for your unit or college.
Provisioning System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) for your unit or college
- Fill out the provisioning form found at http://go.illinois.edu/getsccm.
- Meet with the SCCM team to review the provisioning form.
- Install the SCCM console.
- Create collections to organize endpoints to manage.
- Install SCCM clients on endpoints.
- Use SCCM to create and deploy content such as policies, applications, and task sequences as needed. For example, SCCM, Installing SCEP or Windows Defender has instructions on migrating to System Center Endpoint Protection and Windows Defender.