Email, Exchange, Outlook, Add a second account to Outlook
If have access to a shared resource (or group) email account, it is possible to add a second account to Outlook. This allows you to use your email account as well as the resource account at the same time.
How to add a Resource/Group account to Outlook
Adding a second Exchange account to Outlook:
- Open Outlook.
- Click on File
- Click on Account Settings. You should see your account already listed.
- Click New.
- In the E-Mail Address Box, enter the email address of the resource account (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Leave all other fields blank.
- Click Next.
- Outlook will prompt for a username and password.
- Enter your email address (e.g. NetID@illinois.edu) as the login name.
- Enter your email password.
- Click Finish.