Learn@Illinois Moodle - Blackboard Collaborate Ultra
To add Blackboard Collaborate Ultra to your course site:
Blackboard Collaborate Ultra is a virtual classroom application that you can use to hold office hours, virtual meetings, or study sessions. This page details how to add it in Moodle.
- Navigate to your main course page and, in the upper right corner of the page, click Turn Editing On.
- Click on Add an activity or resource. Select Blackboard Collaborate Ultra from the menu.
- Configure the activity by giving it a name and setting the time/duration. For a Virtual Office that you can use multiple times, make sure to set the duration to Duration of course.
- Continue to configure the activity as needed.
- Click Save at the bottom of the page.