Learn@Illinois Moodle - Organizing Courses on your Home Page
Learn@Illinois enables you to customize your home page, so that you can organize your courses into groups using Tabs. You can have as many tabs as you would like.
Creating and Using a Custom Tab
- At the top of the page, click on the arrow next to My.
- Next select My Moodle.
- Next, select Add in the tabs on top.
- In this box, you can create a custom tab by entering the name of the tab you want to create into the "Add a New Tab" field and selecting Create Custom Tab.
- To move your courses into the tabs you created, first select the courses you would like to move to your new tab by clicking on the Move... option to the right of the course name.
- Next, using the drop-down menu, select the new tab you want to move the selected courses to.
- The same process can be repeated for as many tabs as you would like using the Add option.
For more information about organizing your home page: