Learn@Illinois Moodle - Changing or Resetting your Password
Guide for how to change or reset your password.
If you are a University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign student and you have a NetID, you must change your password through Technology Services.
If you forgot your password:
- Go to learn.illinois.edu.
- Click on Moodle-Only Login.
- Click on Forgot your username or password?
- Enter your username or email and click Search.
- You should receive instructions via email.
If you know your password:You can change your password through the Learn@Illinois Moodle website.
- Log in to the Learn@Illinois Moodle website using your previous password.
- Click on your name and picture in the upper right corner of your homepage to open a drop-down menu.
- Select Preferences.
- Here, you can select Change password.
- You will need to re-enter your old password and your new password. Don't forget to save!
For more information about logging in: