Learn@Illinois Moodle - Using the UI Custom CSS Block
The UI Custom CSS block allows you to alter the CSS code used in your course site. Note that you will need a familiarity with CSS code to use this block.
For a permanent link to this information, please use: http://go.illinois.edu/MoodleCustomCSSBlock
- Add the UI Custom CSS block. See our Using Blocks page for instructions on how to add a block.
- When you first add the UI Custom CSS block, it will be blank.
- Click on the gear icon underneath the name of the block and choose Configure UI Custom CSS block.
- If you would like to use an external stylesheet, enter the secure stylesheet URL in the "
- Enter additional CSS Code in the "