Learn@Illinois Moodle - Illinois Media Space Resource
The Illinois Media Space Resource enables an instructor to create a resource using a Illinois Media Space video or audio.
Creating the Resource
- In the course site homepage, click the Turn on editing button on the top left-hand side.
- Scroll to the section in which the resource will appear and click + Add an activity or resource.
- Scroll down to the "Resources" section, select Illinois Media Resource, and click the Add button.
- In the settings page, add a name for the resource.
- In the "Description" field, you can describe the purpose of the resource and additionally add various elements to it using the text editor. For more information, see Using the Moodle Text Editor.
Note: There is a separate section for adding video.
- In the "Video" section, click the Add media button. This will launch the Illinois Media Space browser where you can select the video content you would like to add.
Note: Only one video can be embedded in this section.
- In the "Common module settings" section, decide if you will make the resource visible to students and if you will assign the resource to any groups.
- In the "Restrictions" section, decide if you want any restrictions on who or when this resource can be accessed. If not, you can ignore this section.
- Click the Save and display button.