Learn@Illinois Moodle - Illinois Media Space Resource
The Illinois Media Space Resource enables an instructor to create a resource using a Illinois Media Space video or audio.
- Turn on editing in the top left of the course you intend to add the Illinois Media Space Resource.
- Scroll to the section in which the resource will appear and click + Add an activity or resource.
- The add an activity or resource screen will appear. Scroll down to the Resources section and select Illinois Media Resource and then click Add.
- This brings you to the Adding a new Illinois Media Resource page. Provide a name for the resource.
- In the Description, you can describe the purpose of the resource, as well as adding in various elements to fill out the resource.
Note: There is a separate section for adding video.
- In the Video section, click the Add media button. This will launch the Illinois Media Space browser where you can select the video content you would like to add.
Note: Only one video can be embedded in this section.
- Next decide if you will make the resource visible to students and if you will assign the resource to any groups.
- Last, decide if you want any restrictions on who or when this resource can be accessed. If not, you can ignore this section.
- Click Save and display.