Learn@Illinois Moodle - Making Workshop More Automatic
To make the Workshop tool move between phases automatically:
Workshop is Moodle's peer review tool. This guide demonstrate how to set up Workshop so that it moves through some phases automatically.
- Edit settings.
- Expand the Availability settings.
- Set dates to open and close the submission and assessment phases. Be sure to check the “switch to the next phase after the submissions deadline” box. Save changes.
- On the main Workshop page you will need to click the light bulb in the "Submission phase" in order to allow the submission phase to begin automatically on the "open submission from" date.
- Click on the "Allocate submissions" check mark in the Submission phase section.
- There are three tabs across the top of this page. Select Scheduled allocation.
- Enable scheduled allocations and set the desired allocation settings.
- Now the Workshop activity will run on its own until the end of the assessment phase.