Title IX Training, Frequently asked questions
This page answers common questions about the 2017 Title IX training
Accessing the Course for Faculty, Staff, and Graduate Assistants:Open a major web browser (e.g., Firefox, Internet Explorer) and go to: https://www.ethics.uillinois.edu/training/illinois_mandatory_ethics_training/faculty__staff_and_graduate_assistant_training
- Enter your university net id and password
- Click the “Login” button and you will be transported to the Everfi training site
- Select an age range (under or over 18) and check the "I agree to the terms of service" box
- Click “Next”
- Click “Get Started”
Difficulty Logging In?Netid and Password assistance:
- UIUC Technology Services: 217-244-7000 email@example.com
- UIC ACCC: 312-413-0003 firstname.lastname@example.org
- UIS ITS: 217-206-6000 email@example.com
Course Navigation Difficulties?Once employees have logged into the course, technical support may be obtained by selecting Help, then Technical Support Link functions from the Welcome drop-down menu in the upper right-hand corner of their screen. Additional "Help" resources are available at:
- Live Chat Help: https://liveperson.edusupportcenter.com/sims/helpcenter/CaseLiveChat.seam?inst_name=_Everfi&userpk=
- Telephone Support: 866-384-9062
Course Content Questions?
- UIUC: Danielle Morrison - firstname.lastname@example.org; 844-616-7978
- System Offices: Eric Smith - email@example.com; 217-333-7925
- Additional resources for employees are listed here: http://wecare.illinois.edu/resources/employees/
- Important information can be found within the course under the Portfolio tab in the upper right-hand corner of the training screen. This information includes campus-specific resources, comprehensive policies, a printable resource page for future use, and leadership opportunities unique to your campus.
- We Care website: http://wecare.illinois.edu/ and FAQs: http://wecare.illinois.edu/faq/training/.