Learn@Illinois Moodle - Docking and Un-docking Blocks
The Learn@Illinois website allows you to customize the appearance of your menus or "blocks." These settings apply for your individual account, and not for an entire course.
This page details how to manage the way blocks appear on your page.
- You have three basic options: Maximized, Minimized, and Docked.
- Maximized blocks look like this:
- To minimize the blocks, click the - button.
- Minimized blocks look like this:
- To maximize again, click the + button.
- To dock a block, click the < button.
- Docked blocks look like this:
- Hover to show the contents of the block.
- Click > to un-dock.
- To un-dock all blocks, click this icon at the bottom left side of the screen: