Learn@Illinois Moodle - Docking and Undocking Blocks
This page details how to manage the way blocks appear on your page.
For a permanent link to this information, please use: http://go.illinois.edu/MoodleDockBlock
Learn@Illinois allows you to customize the appearance of your course site blocks.
Note: These settings apply for your individual account, and not for an entire course.
You have three basic options: Maximized, Minimized, and Docked. Below are examples of each using the Administration block.
- The default setting for a block shows all of its options.
- If the block is minimized, then click the Show Administration block button.
- Click the Hide Navigation block button at the top right-hand side of the block.
Docking and Undocking blocks
- To dock a block, click the Dock Navigation block button.
- To undock a block, hover over the docked block and click the Undock Administration block button.
- To un-dock all blocks, click Undock All Blocks button at the bottom left-hand side of the screen.